jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Miguel Indurain is coming back with his son Miguel Indurain JR.

Indurain padre e hijo entrenándose juntos

Indurain father and son together in training

Miguel Indurain 20 years ago began his romance with the Tour. Today, his son 15, who has inherited his name, he trained alongside the great champion.

"He decided to try in cycling and I can not hide my joy because this is my environment, I have lived all my life"

In an exclusive interview marca.com happy Indurain is seen next to Michael, his oldest son. "Of course I like to run a bike," he exclaims without hesitation.

"He has done other sports, like soccer and karate, and, like others, we have always supported at home, but has now decided to try in cycling and I can not hide my joy because this is my environment, I have lived all my life, "said Josu Garai Indurain in Pamplona.

The question, being a Indurain, it seems almost obligatory: Do you have powers? "We still do not have a physical, others their age are more developed. I also had a late development, so much so that I won the first Tour in 27 years. But it has long leg, then a good stick," and fluent in the bike. "

No hay comentarios: