miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

Contador: Astana If you propose a serious project, I will "

"For the Tour, Andy Schleck bothers me more than Lance Armstrong"

The Spanish cyclist Alberto Contador admitted that no one wants to "nervous" about their future, still tied to Astana, which is not discarded if it offers "a serious project, but hopes to have a competitive team among the" many "deals it has received to return to win the Tour de France, which is more concerned with Luxembourg's Andy Schleck (Saxo Bank) and which by American and former teammate, Lance Armstrong (RadioShack).

"I do not want to get nervous about my future. Although it appears that is a situation that will evolve, I try to deal with tranquility," Contador said in an interview that appears today in the French newspaper L'Equipe'' ' 'and that includes Europe Press.

The Pinto makes clear that he and his environment must "respond to numerous requests", which is not allowed to "be focused on the problem." Anyway, he knows he is at a point where he "would love to permanently fix" their future, "either in Astana or other equipment," he warns.

The Madrid, who emphasizes that his season has been "atypical" for the return of Lance Armstrong, who led''turbulence''in the training ensures that "the problem" is to "expect a true sporting project part of Astana ".

"I do not know who will direct or if their future is compromised. If everything works out tomorrow, I suggest a serious project with a capable team for the Tour, would have no problem fulfilling my contract year," he stresses.

However, Contador reiterated that "there is a real interest" by the teams that have looked at it (Caisse d''Epargne, Garmin, Quick Step) and that "all possibilities have been well studied. "But there is a one year contract with Astana," warns, making clear that since the formation has been told that his departure was "not negotiable since 2010 said they were continuing" and that those who have found it easy to leave the team " were indispensable in the team. " "THE PROGRESS OF A THORN REMOVER ME ARMSTRONG. One who has left is Lance Armstrong, Contador something that has provided "comfort." "I removed a thorn from his foot," he jokes. "You will finally have a team dedicated to his cause. I will not live another season like 2009 and make a tour under the same conditions," he adds. On the Grande Boucle'',''where the route for 2010 was unveiled today its 2007 winner and 2009 wants to defend his crown, but with help. "I would lie if I said that the position of having a competitive team for the Tour does not worry me, I can not win alone," he says. What is also clear is that Armstrong will return with a vengeance. "Certainly will come with the intention of winning, like last year, but Andy Schleck bothers me more. Lance will be part of the group of favorites, I have all the respect in the world but no one scares me," sentence.

No hay comentarios: