viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

e Alberto Contador in the last Tour, tainted with clenbuterol, bought "in Irun" when traveled "path of Pau.

Former cyclist José Luis López Cerrón Valladolid, former sports director of the Life Insurance Amaya and equipment, among others, Efe said that the meat they ate Alberto Contador in the last Tour, tainted with clenbuterol, bought "in Irun" when traveled "path of Pau."

"Every year I go to the Tour de France one or two days and this time coincided with a tribute to the Tour of Spain at Pau was also a town that caught me about Spain," Lopez said Cerrone.

"When I was driving called Paco Olalla, Astana Chef (team of Alberto Contador), and Paco was a bit annoyed because Pau had put in a hotel they would not let him into the kitchen," said Cerrone.

"I ordered a steak for runners, I was on the highway near San Sebastian and I went in Irun. There I began to wander until I found a butcher and bought a fillet of beef," he said.

"When I gave it to Pau Paco, who had to cook on the bus" as the chef himself has confessed Astana today Efe, since it does not let you use "service" hotel.

"I hope everything is clear because Alberto (Contador) is completely innocent," he said Lopez Cerron.

No hay comentarios: