lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Alexander Vinokourov | Kazakh Astana Cycling 'I see nobody mountain stronger counter' Contandor it's the stronger


"In his case, what weighs more, legs or head?

"All together. The important thing is to have motivation.

And with 36 years, do you still have the strength and motivation to win again?

"Yeah, sure. Since last year I proved that after all this time I was able to win three time trials. More than age what matters is the head and there is no problem. I return to training as usual and now I get a good result next week at the Tirreno-Adriatico.

"Precisely, after the Tyrrhenian great event will be the Giro. Do you see trained to try to take it?

"No, no ... Win it impossible because the Giro is a very difficult race, this year especially, the last week is very hard.

Perfect for me would be among the top five and win a stage. I am satisfied with it.

Then, return to the Tour, though he has acknowledged that its intention is to help counter ...

"Yeah, sure. All the Tour is working with him to win it again.

- Is now the best runner Alberto del Mundo?

"Sure. There are others like Armstrong, Evans and Andy Schleck are very good, but I do not think any mountain is stronger than him.

"It's the first time we see him Tenerife ...

-No. The first time I came was in 2003 and now, seven years later, I've been here 16 times. I know all the roads. An ideal place for cyclists by height, the Parador, Teide, time ... It's perfect for work.

"Precisely Accountant has recognized that Tenerife does not like ...

"I think it's Tenerife, but he does not like training at altitude.

- What makes this assessment stage on the island?

"Well, as usual. There was some snow at first, but then the temperature was perfect.

- How many more years we can see wine on the roads of Tenerife?

"Step by Step. At the end of this year we'll see. If I feel good physically head and continue one more season. Since I will decide.

No hay comentarios: