viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

ciclismo - cycling - ciclisme: The Spanish cyclist Alberto Contador, noted that major difficulties will face this 2010 with the Astana team, as he fel

"I am realistic and know I have a weaker team than in previous years. So we have to work much on the motivation to know what we can accomplish and how," said the Spanish.

Although became champion in the Tour de France, Contador had a difficult 2009, primarily due to constant clashes it had with the seven-time champion American Lance Armstrong.

With the departure of Armstrong and several Kazakh team riders, Alberto Contador will not be asked to mark as a favorite to repeat the title in France, as it requires a competitive squad, which held, does not.

"I know it will be a difficult year and may not be able to win the Tour, even if I am in good shape. People focus a lot on me, but my opponents know that the team that I have not the same as before" , said in an interview with Spanish newspaper Marca.

Finally, the rider reiterated that his relationship with Armstrong was never good, but said: "But really helped me mature. I hope to build on that experience next year," he concluded.

No hay comentarios: