jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

ciclismo - cycling - ciclisme: The winner of last year's Tour de France, Alberto Contador, hopes to win his fifth major back Lance Amrstrong

The winner of last year's Tour de France, Alberto Contador, hopes to win his fifth major back (2 Tour de France, 1 Tour of Spain and Giro d'Italia 1) with the Tour of 2010, as declared in an interview published in daily Marca.

Pinto rider is aware that will have a team forces smaller than its big rival, Lance Armstrong, who has assembled a large group of figures for RadioShack. "I'm realistic and know I have a weaker team than in previous years, so we have to work harder in training. So far as we know we can get there and get it," he says.

"I know it will be a tough year, you may not be able to win the Tour, even if I am in good shape. People in my set too, but my opponents know that the team I lead is not the same as before" said Contador.

It also explains that the tensions experienced by Armstrong during the 2009 season have served "to mature."

No hay comentarios: